9/20/11

Baby shower cake pops

On Friday (9/16/11), Sheena and I made some cake pops for her friend's baby shower. They came out great! Here are pictures of the purple with rainbow sprinkles cake pop. I totally forgot to take pictures of the cake pops Sheena decorated.  :| straight face (oops sorry sheena!) :D big grin  Hope you guys like them too! ;) winking
       
 
Here are some pictures of the cakepops I made for my HK buddy's sis-in-law's baby shower a couple of weeks ago. Yes, both ladies are have baby G-I-R-L-S (cuz girls rules ;;) batting eyelashes)!!
   
     
  Flavors:  Red Velvet and Vanilla cakes

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Did you make those wooden holders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I made those wood holder. Works better than styrofoam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweets, candies, cake and almost all baking part is my favorite. My shelf is full of tasty ones. Last packet that I got on my birthday is tasty to the hell. Celebrated the day with friends at one of the famous venues in Chicago last fortnight. Food was tasty and served in a pleasing manner. Garnishing was unique and staff really made it well.

    ReplyDelete